What is the Activity Pass?
Syn Studio Activity Pass gives you access to all of our Q&As, webinars and social events for this term.
Please note: This Activity Pass only covers the events for the Summer Term 2022. It is not valid for Spring Term 2022 events and activities
The Events are:
- Special Webinar and Q&A Event - Talk and Q&A
- Each Term, a renowned concept artist or illustrator will give a presentation based on their special expertise, followed by a Q&A (may include paintovers or review of participant works)
Examples of past Webinars include: Character Design Webinar with Even Amundsen and Environment Design for the Entertainment Industry with Tyler Edlin
- Concept Art Portfolio Essentials - Talk and Q&A*
- Learn everything you need to know on building a successful concept art portfolio from an industry pro! You’ll cover everything from curating content to presentation!
- Illustration Portfolio Essentials - Talk and Q&A*
- Get expert advice on building a successful illustration portfolio from an industry pro. You will learn everything from selecting your pieces to presenting so it stands out online!
- Portfolio Review with a professional concept artist:
- Get a live one-on-one portfolio (or general artwork) review with a professional concept artist. Reviews will last 15-20 minutes depending on the number of participants.
- Two social art events:
- An Art Jam - Join a team of concept artists in a creation challenge. See if you have what it takes to build an immersive video game or movie concept based on an intriguing prompt!
- A Quick Draw event where participants test their creativity and drawing skills against the clock!
* Please note that these events are repeated each term
Please note that this Activity Pass only covers the events for the Summer Term 2022. It is not valid for Spring Term 2022 events and activities. However it is included in the purchase of the Syn Studio Class Bundles
Syn Studio offers the highest quality education at the most affordable prices.
This Activity Pass is being introduced for the first time and we expect it to sell out very quickly!
The Early Registration Deadline is Wednesday the 11th of May at 11:59 PM.