Concept Art and Illustration Classes
Making Comics 101
- Receive coaching from a professional comic book artist and make your own 3 page mini-comic that you can be proud of
- Learn effective techniques for all major steps of the comic-book making process: layouts, penciling, inking, lettering and colouring
- Learn a few tricks in Photoshop and Illustrator that will save you hours of work
Digital Character Painting from Life
Learn the best methods for rendering skin, hair and clothing
Understand the five most common mistakes which make your character paintings look unprofessional and learn to avoid them
- Learn from a master figure painter trained in the methods of the classical schools of realistic painting and who is also an amazing digital illustrator
Intro to Visual Development
- Become proficient in shaping your ideas so they are rich, coherent and strike an emotional chord with your audience.
- Avoid the common pitfalls that disrupt your progress and learn how to complete your project on time.
- Learn the skills to convincingly pitch your ideas to clients, art directors and your concept team.
- Acquire some advanced rendering techniques so you can create beautifully and lively concepts.