Concept Art and Illustration Classes
Intro to Digital Painting
- Strengthen your art fundamentals and become proficient with using your tablet so you can create competent digital sketches
- Gain proficiency in the most essential Photoshop tools and adjustments that concept artists use everyday
- Gain expertise in creating and customizing your own brushes in Photoshop to improve your workflow, explore inspiring shapes and create desired effects
Digital Sketching for Production
- Gain mastery in the fundamentals so you can create stunningly realistic digital illustration
- Learn how to draw and render effectively and efficiently using Photoshop
- Understand how to leverage your increased knowledge of fundamentals so you can speed up your workflow while creating more credible concept art
Intro to Concept Art
- Become proficient in a powerful method of visual communication so you can convey your ideas through your concepts in a compelling manner
- Gain proficiency in shape design and language so you can easily create multiple concepts with differing personalities
- Acquire expertise in all the steps in the concept art process so you can create visually stunning concept art pieces
Environment Sketching (French)
- Enhance your observation skills so you can improve your visual memory and quickly sketch environment concepts in an efficient manner
- Gain proficiency in effectively composing an image so you can produce captivating environment sketches that enhance the viewer’s visual experience
- Learn the essential skills required to accurately measure complex angles from life and depict elements of the natural world so you can accurately sketch a variety of visually appealing landscapes
- Become proficient posing and painting your characters and giving them a feeling of weight and volume.
- Understand the five most common mistakes which make your character paintings look unprofessional and learn to avoid them
- Learn the best methods for rendering skin, hair and clothing.
Composition, Lighting and Illustration
- Become proficient in the essential principles of composition so you can create realistic and visually compelling illustrations
- Acquire the skills to quickly create a variety of unique and interesting thumbnail sketches so you have strong base for your final illustration.
- Learn how to effectively choose the optimal light source so you can create the desired mood and atmosphere for your illustrations
- Gain essential skills and get one-on-one coaching from a top concept artist so you can take each of your portfolio pieces to the next level - up to AAA level quality!
- Become proficient in identifying your strengths and specialization so you can modify your portfolio to showcase your competencies and artistic direction
- Avoid the pitfalls that reduce the effectiveness of your portfolio so you can build a portfolio that can make you a top candidate for any top educational program, AAA or Indie job