Concept Art and Illustration Classes
Digital Sketching for Production
- Gain mastery in the fundamentals so you can create stunningly realistic digital illustration
- Learn how to draw and render effectively and efficiently using Photoshop
- Understand how to leverage your increased knowledge of fundamentals so you can speed up your workflow while creating more credible concept art
Digital Character Painting from Life
Learn the best methods for rendering skin, hair and clothing
Understand the five most common mistakes which make your character paintings look unprofessional and learn to avoid them
- Learn from a master figure painter trained in the methods of the classical schools of realistic painting and who is also an amazing digital illustrator
Composition, Lighting and Illustration
- Become proficient in the essential principles of composition so you can create realistic and visually compelling illustrations
- Acquire the skills to quickly create a variety of unique and interesting thumbnail sketches so you have strong base for your final illustration.
- Learn how to effectively choose the optimal light source so you can create the desired mood and atmosphere for your illustrations
Intro to Visual Development
- Become proficient in shaping your ideas so they are rich, coherent and strike an emotional chord with your audience.
- Avoid the common pitfalls that disrupt your progress and learn how to complete your project on time.
- Learn the skills to convincingly pitch your ideas to clients, art directors and your concept team.
- Acquire some advanced rendering techniques so you can create beautifully and lively concepts.
Visual Development for Games
- Develop the skills that are required to create characters and props that suit specific game-play needs.
- Become proficient in developing environments with varied lighting and weather conditions for them.
- Take a giant leap towards realizing your dream of advancing your skill-set and building an effective portfolio.