Concept Art and Illustration Classes
Digital Character Painting from Life
Learn the best methods for rendering skin, hair and clothing
Understand the five most common mistakes which make your character paintings look unprofessional and learn to avoid them
- Learn from a master figure painter trained in the methods of the classical schools of realistic painting and who is also an amazing digital illustrator
Visual Development for Games
- Develop the skills that are required to create characters and props that suit specific game-play needs.
- Become proficient in developing environments with varied lighting and weather conditions for them.
- Take a giant leap towards realizing your dream of advancing your skill-set and building an effective portfolio.
- Understand the key initial steps required to ensure your environment will work within the constraints of the design mandate
- Learn to create dramatic lighting that brings out the best in your environments and creates a mood and atmosphere that drives the story
- Gain advanced techniques for working with colour, reflected light, textures and materials
Storytelling and Design
- Become proficient in the art of creating designs for any story. Understand the techniques that concept artists use to bring to life their ideas, whatever the setting may be.
- Learn key industry success skills that are not taught in most schools.
- Understand how to efficiently pitch your concept so that your idea can translate into a AAA game, a killer commercial or a top notch movie.
- Become proficient posing and painting your characters and giving them a feeling of weight and volume.
- Understand the five most common mistakes which make your character paintings look unprofessional and learn to avoid them
- Learn the best methods for rendering skin, hair and clothing.